Infinity provides luxury accommodation for up to 11 people and can easily accommodate two families. The master bedroom with luxury ensuite, queen size bed and built in robes provides stunning views straight out to the ocean and access out to the deck.
There is a second queen bedroom with built in robes and two single bedrooms with two bunk beds in each. All beds are provided with beautiful cotton sheets and feather quilts.
To maximise the incredible view the combined kitchen, dining and living room are located upstairs and sliding glass doors open out to the very large deck providing a seem less transition between the two spaces.
Downstairs is second large living room complete with flat screen TV, DVD player and pool table along with the laundry. Glass doors open out to another tiled outdoor space giving access to the large lawned area in front.
5143 Hog Bay Road, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island
Situated on the northeast coast of Kangaroo Island in South Australia, Infinity is located near the seaside township of Penneshaw. Heading out of Penneshaw on the Hog Bay Road, Infinity is approx. 200 metres on your right passed the Christmas Cove Marina. If travelling from Kingscote, follow the signs to Penneshaw (approx. 45 minute drive) and as you pass the “Penneshaw” township sign “Infinity” is 100 metres on the left hand side from the cemetery. Just look for property number 5143 on the little white sign post.
- Master bedroom with en-suite opening out to the deck and view
- 1 x queen bedroom
- 2 x single bedrooms with bunks
- Luxury main bathroom
- Large entertaining deck
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living space upstairs
- Large living space downstairs
- Wood combustion fire
- Indoor extendable dining table seating 10
- Outdoor dining table seating 8
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and European appliances
- Microwave oven, dishwasher
- Extensive range of cookware, knives, glassware & crockery
- Gas BBQ
- 50” Flat screen TV, Blue-ray DVD player
- MP3 docking station
- Pool Table
- Pillow top plush Sealy Posturpedic mattresses, cotton sheets and feather doonas.
- All linen provided except beach towels
- Laundry with family sized washer and dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Outdoor hot shower after a day at the beach
- Landscaped native gardens with large lawn area
"Beautiful Location and views. Well set up, everything you need for the ideal holiday break!"
Daine & Ralph Lind, Blackview SA